Stop Leaving Money on the Table
Understand and Claim Your Rightful R&D Tax Credits Today
Attention Innovators: If you make a product on U.S. soil, there has to be an R&D tax credit available to you.
Many innovators walk away from the credit because they think their operation is “too small” to take advantage of it. That’s simply not true.
Titan Armor will empower your current CPA to claim your fair share of the R&D tax credit using our revolutionary software system and robust CPA support services, no matter how large or small your company is. Don’t pay a premium to innovate compared to your competitors who are claiming the credit. Enlist Titan Armor to help ensure that the future of innovation is right here in America.
Who Can Take the R&D Tax Credit?
American companies are under severe global competition, and the R&D tax credit is the federal government’s way to help you offset labor costs associated with investing in new technologies, concepts, products and processes.
Titan Armor has helped many companies from the engineering, architectural, manufacturing and software development industries use the credit to reduce their innovation costs and to help improve their business processes. There’s no reason for your company to pass on the R&D tax credit if you meet the following criteria:
- You successfully innovate products on U.S. soil that are new to your company.
- Your company has invested capital to break into new markets, or to launch new offerings.
- You’ve submitted a request for quotation on components you’ve never made before.
- You’ve taken any steps to make your company faster, better or more effective.
- You’ve evolved existing products, processes or capabilities in a substantial way.
The federal government created the R&D tax credit to spur innovation. It’s your tool to help offset labor costs associated with improving your processes or launching new products. American companies are under severe global competition, and the R&D tax credit was designed to help level the playing field across a variety of industries:
- Manufacturers that make products that are sold to end users can capture a benefit for designing new products, improving existing products, developing new software for products, purchasing or modifying equipment and software, investing in robotics, implementing lean manufacturing practices, developing new recipes, finding alternative raw materials, and winning patents.
- Software and Web Developers can capture the benefit by coding new software products, investing in new equipment or technology, developing detailed requirements for new functionality, architecture design to streamline development, writing code to automate a specific functionality, testing new code, improving product quality, streamlining the development process, and working on advanced mathematical formulations.
- Job Shops that submit requests for quotations to make parts for manufacturers can capture the benefit by designing for manufacturability, investing in new and existing equipment, developing internal-use software, designing tooling, fixturing, dies or molds to make parts; six-sigma efforts, quality improvement, waste elimination efforts, attempts to use alternative materials, and coding for robotics or CNC and PLC machines.
- Engineers and Architects can capture the benefit by designing new buildings or concepts, improving existing designs, developing unique designs to address project-specific constraints, investing in new technology to streamline the development process, developing internal-use software to improve labor productivity, attempting to improve quality, taking steps to reduce waste, and attempting to incorporate alternative materials into designs.
The R&D tax credit will help your company drive down your costs and improve your efficiency. That can help you earn a larger market share and capture more capital to reinvest in your business. In today’s global marketplace, the R&D tax credit isn’t a luxury — it’s a matter of survival.
How Can Titan Armor Help You Overcome R&D Tax Credit Challenges?
Titan Armor will work with your current CPA to ensure that he has the tools and the hard data to claim your R&D credit the right way.
If you’ve used a consultant or a self-assessment to claim the R&D tax credit in the past, Titan Armor will work with your CPA to eliminate uncertainties and inefficiencies brought on by those methods. We’ll ensure that a larger stake of your tax credit goes back into your company — not into the pockets of high-priced consultants that use antiquated methods to estimate your benefit.
We created Titan Armor to give your CPA the ability to get your benefit while destroying liability. Simply put, Titan Armor takes the guesswork out of claiming the R&D tax credit. Our Titan Matrix software platform provides your CPA with the hard data he needs to backup your claims, and our CPA support services ensure that he has the tools to claim every dime that you’re entitled to claim.
How does this happen?
Titan Armor is an investment, and we’ll estimate your expected return from the start. The first step is for Titan Armor to work with your CPA at no additional cost to determine your estimated benefit. Then we’ll compile a list of activities and projects that you can use to capture R&D tax credits, and we’ll work with your CPA to develop a roadmap that enables you to capture those benefits.
Next, Titan Armor will work with your CPA to start documenting your R&D labor costs on an ongoing basis using Titan Matrix. The data-collection process takes less than 60 seconds per employee each day, and it only has to apply to employees that work directly with R&D. That’s what sets Titan Armor apart: while R&D tax credit consultants often “estimate” your R&D labor costs, we’ll provide hard data on your R&D labor costs directly to your CPA. Your CPA will receive Quarterly Reports and Year End Calculations. That’s how Titan Armor simplifies the R&D tax credit process for firms of all sizes and empowers every CPA to capture the benefit for their clients.
Titan Armor Helps You Take Your R&D Tax Credit the Right Way
The IRS doesn’t allow you to estimate numbers anywhere on your tax return, and R&D tax credit claims are no different. We’ve spoken to hundreds of auditors, and they’ve all said the same thing: R&D tax credit claims should be backed up with hard data. Still, expensive R&D tax credit consulting firms often don’t do that. They’ll advise your CPA to estimate your costs using expensive, time consuming and ineffective “look back” studies. Don’t pay R&D tax credit consulting firms more for less — enlist Titan Armor so your claims are backed up with hard data.
There’s no reason to trust consulting firms that take a larger slice of your tax return and could leave you open to liability with their antiquated estimation methods. Titan Armor will give your CPA the tools and support that he needs to claim the R&D tax credit the right way. At the end of the year, all your CPA has to do is verify the hard data generated by our software system and plug the numbers into your tax return. Trust your CPA: with our support, he’s the best person to help you claim the R&D tax credit.
Which service do you think is better for your business?
Let’s go get your money. Drop that overpriced consultant, claim your R&D tax credit, and get every penny you deserve by contacting Titan Armor today!